I've got a fun and happy card for your today featuring a great technique!
The background was created by stamping the balloons (from Winnie & Walter's So Tweet set) with gray ink. Then using the coordinating die, die cut a mask and use that to color the images. Here I ink blended using Distress Oxide inks.
The adorable pup is from Winnie & Walter's Dog-gone Cute set and colored with Zig Clean Color Markers. The sentiment is from Winnie & Walter's The Party set. And, yep, that's 3 different stamps sets! This card is based on a sketch by Sketch N Scrap.
This card is entered in:
- The WCMD Number Cruncher Challenge at Winnie & Walter - 3 stamp sets, 1 banner, 1 cute pup
- The WCMD Ink Blending Challenge at Winnie & Walter
- The WCMD Stamp Images Mash Up Challenge at Winnie & Walter
- The WCMD Coordinating Die Coloring Challenge at Winnie & Walter
- YNS Challenge #99 "Birthdays" at Your Next Stamp - August birthday inspired by Dog Days of Summer
- Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #131
Thanks for stopping by,