Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Biker Babes

Hello and welcome!

I have been fortunate enough to have found an amazing set of girlfriends, who are not only talented crafters, but fabulous & fun people as well. We have standing dates were we get together at least twice a month (but usually it is more often). One of these ladies loves to ride here motorcycle and has a great sense of humor, so I couldn't wait to make this card for her:

 

You've got to love Art Impressions' Girlfriends collection, they offer fun designs and lots of humor plus they are fun to color. This stamp is called Pedal Pushers (4238). It was colored with Zig watercolor brush markers.


I hope to do many more cards with the Ai Girlfriends and send them out to my friends all summer.


This card is entered in:

Happy Spring and thanks for stopping by,
-June

3 comments:

  1. These ladies are my absolute favorite! I love everything about this one. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! This image is too funny and I love the sentiment. This is such a fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you’ll join us again soon.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete