I am trying to get a few last minute Easter cards out. Here is one I made today:
This card uses Papertrey Ink's Bold Borders Shine frame die and Bloom Builders #3. I blended Distress Inks on colored cardstock for a gradient look to the flowers.
The cute bunnies and grassy background are stamps by Art Impressions. The stamps were inked with Tombow Markers, then a waterbrush was used to pull out the color.
Using layered die cuts and water coloring are 2 of my favorite techniques.
This card is entered in:
- The Win It Wednesday challenge at Papertrey Ink
- The "Beautiful Blooms" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The "No Designer Paper" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- Fun Friday #111 "Florals" at Your Next Stamp
- The April Card Challenge at Kat Scrappiness