Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Skateboarding Frog

Hello and welcome!

It can be hard to create cards for older boys, but I think my son will really like this one!


I love SugarPea's Everyday Is Christmas stamp set. It is so versatile and I use it year round. Check out the fun "lords a leaping" frog stamp. With just a couple of lines and circles, he's on a skateboard zooming down a hill! This is so my son, tipping his hat as he zips by!


The sentiments are from SugarPea's Take Note stamp set and work well for so many occasions. This card design is based on a sketch from the SugarPea Designs blog.

This card is entered in:
              
Thanks for stopping by,
-June

2 comments:

  1. I think your son will love it! So cute! Thanks for playing along with the Mix It Up Challenge with SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That frog looks like he is having a blast! This card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete