My friend loves to ride her motorbike and last Tuesday we had temperatures in the 60s, so she got a day of fun. But on Wednesday we got a 3 day blizzard and over a foot of snow - in the middle of April!!! Ugh, welcome to a Minnesota spring! To cheer her up I sent her this card.
I have had this cute biking bunny stamp from The Cat's Pajamas (Joyride) for a long time and love that I finally got to use it. The clever sentiment is also part of this set. The fun tree die cut is The Cat's Pajamas' Round Tree Cut Away.
Green Distress Inks were blended for the background and were used to stamp the grass. The flowers were created with a Marvy punch.
This card is entered in:
- TCP Tuesday #356 at The Cat's Pajamas
- Fun Friday Challenge #111 "Florals" at Your Next Stamp
- The "No Designer Paper" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The March Work It Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp
- The April Card Challenge at Kat Scrappiness
Stay warm and thanks for stopping by,