Recently I saw the most clever interactive card technique on Jennifer McGuire's blog called Floating Elements. It looked so fun I had to give it a try:
It is hard to see in these still shots, but the cute Your Next Stamp bird, from the Soaring By stamp set, actually moves around the card like magic.
Creating this card was quit easy and only took me about 30 minutes.The nice thing about this technique is that you can use almost any stamp. I think it would be fun to create one with the YNS little monsters.
stamps: Your Next Stamp Soaring By set
inks: Versafine Black, Distress Oxide Broken China
pens: Altenew Watercolor Brushes
other: circle dies, foam tape, penny
This card is entered in:
- The "Animals" April Challenge at Dare 2B Artzy
- Fun Friday Challenge #112 at Your Next Stamp
- TCP Tuesday #356 at The Cat's Pajamas
- The April Card Challenge at Kat Scrappiness
- The "Spring Mood Board" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
Thanks for stopping by,