Sunday, December 25, 2016

Celebrate Transparent Card

Happy Holidays All!

The big day is here. The cards are all sent. The cookie trays delivered to the neighbors. We enjoyed singing carols at church and soon we will be enjoying a feast and sharing gifts. But I thought I'd take a quick break from my board-game playing family to wish you all a happy holiday. This photo card of my 16 year old seemed to express my wish for each of you:


This is a transparency card. I added gold embossed stars, the Papertrey Ink "celebrate" diecut and the Simon Says Stamp sentiment (from their Workout set) to the top layer of the card. The photo is adhered to the inside of the card. I added a white panel on the back of the card behind the photo to add a personal note.

This card is entered in:
  • The "Party Time" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
               Print                              

Celebrate your day,
-june

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card, great picture.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute and so personal. I love the transparent background and golden stars on it. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun layout! So glad you were inspired by this week's Cupcake Inspirations' color challenge!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete