Thursday, December 15, 2016

Merry Fitness Card

Hello and Welcome!

It is getting down to the wire and I'm trying to finish my Christmas cards. I could sure use another week. (I seem to say this every year at this time.) This card is for one of my Jazzercise teachers. Can't wait to give it to her tomorrow.


The background was created with Simon Says Stamps' Falling Stars stencil and Dreamweavers gold paste. The Memory Box Delicate Stitched Snowflakes were diecut from silver metallic paper. The Gerda Steiner sentiment (from the Sporty Santa set) was heat embossed on vellum. The Simon Says Stamp girl, from their Workout set, was colored with Zig Clean Color markers and fussy cut.

This card is entered in:
  • MarkerPop! Challenge #110 "Winter"

Thanks for stopping by and hope you are enjoying the holidays,
-june

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha! I know what you mean about needing an extra week before Christmas! But despite the holiday crunch, you really nailed this card! I love how personalized you made it and I never would've thought to do a fitness-themed Christmas card! I bet your instructor will love it! I know I did and I'm so glad you shared such a clever creation with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete