Monday, December 5, 2016

Exciting SOS News

Hello and Welcome!

Happy Monday! I've got a bit of exciting news to start the week. 

Scrap Our Stash Challenge
Scrap Our Stash, the super fun layout challenge site, has chosen me as one of their new Design Team members!!!  You can check out the announcement on their blog here.

I have been a huge fan and playing in their challenges for years. SOS is great as they host two monthly challenges and offer daily inspiration designed to help you use up your stash.

This was the first time I had applied to be a DT member. But seeing how fun the Scrap Our Stash Challenges are and how well run the site is, I just wanted to be a part of it! And now starting in January I will be!

In the meantime, go check out the site for some fun inspiration and maybe even give one of the challenges a try.

Thanks for sharing my happy news and for stopping by,
-june

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is so huge! I always look at your stuff and think you are a professional, well now you are officially one! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your pages and cards are always the best. Wonderful that you'll now be "official," and your work will be inspiring others each month. Yay!

    ReplyDelete