Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Minnesota Layout

Hello and Welcome!

There is a blizzard outside today, so what better time to scrap and remember the glorious weather of summer. I feel warmer already! Truthfully, I also enjoy these crazy winter days, as I feel no guilt staying home and scrapping all day. Here is my tribute to my wonderful state:


This page features the beautiful blue and gray papers of Serendipity by Quick Quotes Scrapbooking Co. I used Quick Quotes' Midnight Confessions Powder Puff Ink to edge all of the papers and give them depth. The journaling is in a Quick Quote chipboard frame that was colored with Feather Gray Powder Puff Ink. The flowers were fussy cut from the QQ pattern paper and Viva Silver Perlenpen dimensional paint was added. Here are a few details:




  

I finished off this page, based on a sketch by My Creative Sketches, with Thickers for the title, a state diecut and silver thread.

This page is entered in:
              

Thanks for stopping by and stay warm,
-june

6 comments:

  1. So lovely!! Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely layout! I love the flower clusters! I love this sketch as well, I wanted to try it myself but didn't get around to it. Good luck in the Quick Quotes draw and thanks for joining us!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love the flowers! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty page - I really love the silver details you added with the dimensional paint! Thanks for joining in on the Quick Quotes Challenge this month!
    (Great job with the sketch by the way!)

    ReplyDelete