Friday, December 23, 2016

Skating Santa Card

Hello and Welcome!

I love this set of Workout Santas by Gerda Steiner, they are perfect for invitations to a holiday skating party. Here is a fun one I made with a watercolor background:


This was a fun and easy background to create with watercolors. I just put water on the top half of my watercolor paper, dropped in yellow, blue and purple watercolor paint and, once dry, added snow with a white pen. The silver glitter snowflakes are Elegant Stitched Snowflakes by Memory Box.

This card is entered in:
  • The "Party Time" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp

Merry Fitness,
-june

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love that amazing background! Cute Santa too!!

    Happy New Year!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card! Your Santa is fantastic, love your coloring! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the background. Reminds me of the Northern Lights :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete